5 Tips to Optimize Your Website for Voice Search
Keywords: Voice Search, voice search optimization, voice search friendly
According to Google, 27% of people are using the voice search feature on their mobile devices. The future is set to witness the increase in this number. This fact makes it mandatory for you to optimize your website such that it supports voice search and increases the overall user experience.
Okay, now that we know the number and importance of voice search, how do you optimize your website for voice search? Voice Search is an entirely new dimension, and thus demands a unique strategy.
This blog further gives you some of the most reliable organic hacks to ensure that your website is well optimized for voice search.
How Do You Optimize Your Website for Voice Search?
Read on some of the most trusted and reliable ways to make your website voice search friendly below.
- Use Long-Tail Keywords Effectively: Speaking is always easier than typing. With voice search, people tend to use longer phrases to ensure that they get the relevant results.
You need to do some research to get your website displayed for most of the long searches made via voice search functionality. Using long-tail keywords effectively is the most reliable way to do so.
Try to cover a maximum of long-tail keywords in your SEO strategy. The more effectively you use these keywords, the more your website will be voice search-friendly.
- Answer the Questions: With voice search, your focus needs to be on a bigger concept, and not only the keywords. Most users don’t mind asking questions to Google in order to get what they want.
For instance, let’s assume you own a McDonald’s franchisee. So to create a voice search-friendly website, obviously, your focus has to be the keyword “McDonald’s”, but other than that you need to answer the question like “Where do I find the McDonald’s near me?”, or “What are the opening hours of McDonald’s near me?”, and much more.
You need to have a broad vision here. Think of yourself as a customer and see what questions will you ask to get the best results.
- Create a Mobile-Friendly Website: The next crucial thing to ensure a voice-search-friendly website is to make it mobile-friendly.
It’s a no-brainer that most voice searches will be made on mobile phones, which elevates the importance of having a mobile-friendly website.
With the number of smartphone users rising exponentially, and with the rise expected in voice search usage, not creating a mobile-friendly website will imply missing out on a crucial trick.
- Optimize Your Google My Business Profile: Google My Business (GMB) profile plays a crucial role for a person in terms of finding local businesses. Thus, as a business owner, you cannot miss out on optimizing your GMB profile.
Ensure that the things like business name, working hours, address, and other information about your business are correctly updated.
This information will play a decisive role in displaying your business when a user makes a relevant voice search, along with the SERP rankings.
- Improve the Website Loading Speed: Website loading speed plays a crucial role in terms of deciding the extent of your website friendliness with voice search.
The voice search displays the results much faster as compared to traditional type searches, which makes it mandatory for you to make your website load faster too.
Optimize the images, use the content delivery network, and keep your website simple to make your website load faster.
These are some of the most reliable tips to optimize your website for voice search. As mentioned, the liking of people towards voice search is set to increase, which makes voice search optimization crucial for you.
If you still have any queries, or if you are looking for a reliable companion to optimize your website for voice search, Digital Abode is your definite answer. Collaborate with us and ensure that your online presence complies with the latest trends efficiently.